First, thank you all for getting back to us with your commitment to come back to the SRML next season. The officers have met a few different times and we have decided that it is time to mix things up as we have gotten a lot of feedback on how you all would like to see the league change. With that said, times are changing in 2020 🙂
I have outlined some of the details of how things will change and these are being made in an effort to make things more fun so that people want to play on Wednesday nights. In 2019 we had way too many teams playing early, on other days or simply not playing at all and that is what we want to stop. The league is meant to be played on Wednesday’s, if you don’t want to play on Wednesday nights please find another league. There are clearly times when matches can’t be played, but with the changes we hope that more people will play even if your match cannot be played.
As part of these changes we now need to understand how the tee time changes will affect some of you in the middle and late leagues. As with the RSVP, please login into the website and respond to the questions about the updated time slots as we understand this may cause some challenges for those that were in the middle league. This RSVP will be for your team so please consult your partner before responding.
- Format Change
- Move to 4 divisions of 14 teams (4 fewer teams)
- Early League – 3:10-3:58
- Late League – 4:06-4:54
- Shorten the season by two weeks – May 6th- Sept 2nd
- 13 Regular League Matches – Play each team once
- Championship Night
- Finale Night
- 3 Fun Nights – These are TBD but we want to break up the season with fun events for everyone to participate in.
- We will be changing the format of skins so that you can pay for the whole season and if you have credits you will be entered, if you don’t play you are credited the $5.
- Option to play – next year if you are not playing a match you will have the option to come play so you can compete for skins. These scores won’t count for your handicap.
- Platinum Games
- We will be adding additional games, both team and individual that you will be able to opt in for the season. These may include weekly prizes for low net/gross, additional skins and a deuce pot. These games will be split front and back and will be a separate pot than the regular $5 Skins Game.
Thank you everyone, if you have any questions please let us know.
Mama Roni's Pizza
Mike & Greg Thomas
(970) 225-6262 TIMBERLINE
(970) 224-9000 SHIELDS
Hospitality Supply Inc
Chris Heinze & Rick Roybal
Philgreen Construction, Inc
New construction, tenant finish, remodeling